So, I am creating this blog as an assignment for my Technology class. It was tough trying to choose a title, but decided on "Butterflies and Rainbows" because my children will always be my butterflies and rainbows. My kids are my world and I never knew how much the things that have happened in the past few months would change my life. Now I am defined by these things and I'm trying to figure out my new normal, without ever leaving behind the pain.
I've been so blessed to have children in all stages from teenager, preteen, infant/toddler and pregnancy. I got to help my oldest develop her wings over time and patience. I got to admire my step-daughter's wings and help her become a more beautiful person. Every day I watch my baby get bigger and I enjoy her love of life and her family. And then I have my true butterfly who flew away to heaven. I know he watches down on me and lives in my heart and dreams. And from now on, every new child will be my rainbow; the beauty that comes after the storm. The guarantee that God will keep His promise to me. I look forward to the day when I can hold my precious rainbow baby.
So, welcome to my blog and stay posted for updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment