Sunday, August 21, 2011
Uneasy...
So it seems as this is the only place where I can truly express what I think and feel and I don't even think anyone reads it. I guess that makes it safe for me to say what I want, right?!? I don't understand what the deal is. I don't care how many friends a person has, why is it that men don't understand that they cannot just be friends with other women?? I am now finding out about the third (or maybe fourth) person that Josh talks to in ways that should be reserved for myself. I talk to him about it and one by one he stops talking to these people, but why is it that I continue to find more? Why doesn't he understand that it's the same with each of them, even though one calls him babe, one says hey sexy and the other is telling him all her personal business and talking about what's going on when the "kids go home." Every time I read a new message I want to strangle him in his sleep. I just don't get how he thinks that it's okay to talk to other women like this. What I do know, is that I'm not going to spend my life pushing for him NOT to cheat. I don't think he will but my past says otherwise. I feel like that's a lot to put on Josh, but I can't help the way I feel. I'm just so uneasy about all of this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment