Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sharing...

Thursday was girls night. I look forward to being able to spend time with them, not working, just hanging out. This past Thursday was a special night, the last girls night with our Sarah. She's heading back to school and I'm really going to miss her. After dinner Sarah, Abbey and I had a few minutes alone and we started out talking about work and how and why I do what I do now. We ended up talking about Jonathan. It was a really special conversation for me. I felt so awful for sharing something so deeply depressing with them and felt like I had laid a burden on them they didn't ask for. But this is the amazing part. They listened, they smiled, they cried... all with me while I spoke about that night and his tiny perfect body. They hugged me and they let me tell the story of my precious angel. I will forever be grateful to them for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment