Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Family...
This weekend I had an awesome chance to go visit my cousins and it was just the most fun I ever have, being around them. They remind me how families should be there for one another. I sat in my cousin's livingroom and stared at pictures of her and my other cousin with our grandma. I thought about how much different things would be if my mom had been less selfish with her time and money and made sure that I spent time with them. Both my grandparents are gone and there is so much lost that I will never regain. I had a vision or a dream of sorts, though. I saw my beautiful grandma holding Jonathan and rocking him. It gave me peace beyond words. I felt as though my baby boy was not alone, and neither was my grandma. Up in Heaven the family reunion has already started! How lucky am I to have these amazing people all around me and supporting me. They are truly the best people I have ever known. I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment